Tuesday, January 25, 2011

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by Marsha Burns -- 1/124/11

THE TRUMPET by Bill Burns -- 1/24/11:
I say unto you, My people, if you will learn to develop the art of thanksgiving you will become a true worshiper. You'll become one who worships in truth and in spirit, says the Lord. For the Father is looking for such in these days, and I will have a people who praise Me, worship Me, and give the sacrifice of thanksgiving. I will again have a people who shout from the house tops that the Lord is good and His goodness is running throughout the land. For, in these days it must be that My people know Me, and they shall know Me in the power of their thanksgiving. It is written that I inhabit the praises of My people and I will do so and will become one with them in this the season of ongoing and continuing thanksgiving, says the Lord God.

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by Marsha Burns -- 1/124/11:
Trust Me for sufficiency. I am your Jehovah Jireh, your Provider, says the Lord. Do not be afraid when you see the world systems continue to fall short, for you are under My economy and not that of the world. I will bring you through tough times when you trust Me to do so without fear or doubt.
Genesis 22:14 And Abraham called the name of the place, The-LORD-Will-Provide; as it is said to this day, "In the Mount of The LORD it shall be provided."



No comments:

Post a Comment