Sunday, December 17, 2017

I AM a CHILD of GOD - AP

#APDecrees
.
Hell is agreement to suffering and pain
.
Heaven is agreement with GOD to all His goodness and life
.
I decree, i have NO AGREEMENT with anymore sin, curse, suffering, pain, sickness, weakness, death or anything that is the result of the fall of First Adam--
.
SINCE im of the LAST ADAM'S RACE, my genetics and inheritance comes from the BLOODLINE OF CHRIST AND FATHER GOD from whence He came.
.
HIS BLOOD WAS SHED FOR ME, and i now have received His Inheritance, His ROOTS and HIS FAMILY LINE.
.
Im now connected with HIS ETERNAL LIFE, HIS RECORD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, FREEDOM FROM ANY CURSE OF THE FALL OF FIRST ADAM and i am FREE FROM THE LAW OF SIN AND DEATH thru the Spirit's LAW OF LIFE IN CHRIST.
.
i cannot sin, im a slave of righteousness and a co-heir with CHRIST.
.
SINCE HE has bought me by HIS BLOOD, I AM HIS PROPERTY-- HE IS MY MASTER-OWNER.
.
HE ALONE will be worshiped, feared and obeyed: AGAPE in my life.
.
I AM NOT MY OWN, I AM BOUGHT WITH A PRICE, therefore i will GLORIFY GOD IN THIS TEMPLE
.
AMEN, SO BE IT
.
SHALOM ALL!
.
.
#LifeAndSalvation
#ONEFaithONEBody
#ONEGODFOREVER
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment